As a manufacturer of precision machines, we understand the importance of operator training as it relates to machine efficiency. Knowing this, it is our pleasure to provide formal training to ProSlab owners and operators. This training will be facilitated by a team of professionals that not only possess in-depth knowledge of the machine, but also hundreds of hours of farm experience. Upon completion, operators will have had several opportunities to participate in hands-on exercises and will possess a thorough understanding of written course material. This will increase the confidence of your operators, boost overall production and quality of your sod, and reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Operating the ProSlab 155 with quality and efficiency in mind. This module will cover standard operating procedures along with some advanced procedures for making better-looking pallets. Equipment control locations and screen orientation will be discussed in depth. Operators will be armed with knowledge of adjustments that they can make on the fly to match the ever-changing conditions in the field.
- Daily checks and maintenance. In this module, students will learn items to be checked along with the frequency of those checks. They will discuss early issue indicators to aid the operator in being proactive and preventing catastrophic events. Wear items will be heavily discussed during this module.
- Troubleshooting. The goal with this module is to inform operators of the proper troubleshooting procedures when a fault appears. Students will be instructed on how to properly gather facts in the case a technician is needed.
By the end of this course, your operators will be fully equipped with the tools they need to operate more independently, reduce the time they spend on support requests, and keep your machines in top shape.
Event Dates and Locations• Vero Beach, FL: March 2-3, 2018
• Perry/Warner Robbins, GA: March 16-17, 2018
• Bay City, TX: March 30-31, 2018
Cost to Customer$200.00 per student. This will include training materials and lunch on both days.
Don’t wait to register, as these locations will fill up fast!
Call to registerRebecca Ray (801) 335-6907
David Strickland (801) 927-0015
or Dave Collier (801) 842-1327
Share this Post